Scannell & Kurz came to us looking to fix up a proprietary CMS. We recommended they move to MODX Revolution, a flexible, well-supported content management system, while maintaining their existing design.
- Scrolling jQuery banner on homepage
- Full-featured blog with commenting, tags, archive, and multiple authors
- Dynamic news, events, and blog listings
- Dynamic navigation based on content
- RSS feeds of news/events and blog
- Custom-built client listings with basic search capability
- Sliding FAQ answers to conserve space on page
- AddThis used for social sharing, to foster social media perticipation.
- Basic resources search
- Google site-wide search
- Contact form with validation
Scannell & Kurz, Inc. hired Kelly to address issues we were having with our website’s contact management system (CMS). The new CMS allows us to have more control over our website content. Kelly also made some good suggestions to make the functionality easier for website visitors to move around the site and find what they are looking for. I would highly recommend Kelly. She delivered the new site in the agreed-upon timeline and has made our website even better than before.
— Rita Haschmann, Office Manager, Scannell & Kurz, Inc.